Same-Day Medical Cards Renewal Doctors
Quick Renewal Process
Medical & Recreational
2.5 oz poss. limit
70 g purchase limit
1.05 oz poss. limit
30 g purchase limit
How To Renew Your Medical Card In Illinois
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
We highly recommend creating an account to avail medical assistance and schedule an appointment at your convenience. Your basic medical history will be recorded during the account setup to streamline the process of booking your appointment with a licensed Illinois medical marijuana doctor. Our team is readily available to assist you in setting up an appointment if you need further guidance.
Please note that medical records showing you have a qualifying condition are mandatory at this time. Do feel free to reach out to us for any further clarification or assistance. We would be happy to help you in any way we can.
CONSULT WITH A MMJ DOCTOR ONLINE
Our medical practice offers an online video telemedicine portal. With this service, you can speak to a qualified doctor about using medical marijuana to treat your ailments and ask any questions you may have. If the doctor thinks you are a good candidate for medical marijuana, they will write you a recommendation that you can use to apply for a medical marijuana card. The consultation will only take 10-15 minutes. If you need help or have any questions, please reach out to us. We care about your health and look forward to supporting you.
Once your application is approved, you will be required to register with the state, pay the additional state fee, and submit your application. The state will then process your application and notify you of your approval through mail, along with your medical marijuana card. With the card in hand, you will be allowed to purchase medical marijuana from licensed dispensaries.
It’s important to note that your certification is valid for three years, and you will need to renew it prior to its expiration by scheduling another consultation with our doctor. Rest assured that we will reach out to you when your Illinois medical marijuana card is nearing its expiration to assist you in scheduling a renewal consultation.
What You Get Using 1Body1Life in Illinois
Easily Affordable And Reliable Doctors Are Here to Help
1Body1Life made my renewal process for my Medical Card VERY simple with no headaches!! Everyone at 1Body1Life are very knowledgeable, friendly, and the service they provide is also very quick. Cannot find another office/Doctor that are better than 1Body1Life and I HIGHLY recommend them for anything you need. Thank you so much!
Still Not Sure About
Watch this video to learn more about getting a medical Marijuana Card in Illinois
Recieve Your Same Day Medical Card In Illinois Today
Are you looking for an easier way of receiving your cannabis card in Illinois? With 1Body1Life you can receive your card within 24 hours. For more information from our medical marijuana clinic or to book an appointment, call our team today at (773) 707-6020.
To get a medical card in Illinois, you will need to:
- Be a resident of the state at the time of application.
- You must be at least 18 years old (recreational adult use programs require you to be 21 years old).
- Have a qualifying medical condition
- Get evaluated and approved by a physician.
- Complete the application on the Illinois Department of Public Health's (IDPH) website. (Submit the physician's recommendation and required documentation.)
- Pay the application fee of $100 for a one-year card, $200 for a two-year card, or $250 for a three-year card (reduced fees are available for veterans and those on Social Security Disability Income).
- Wait for approval from the IDPH.
What medical conditions qualify in Illinois?
Here are some of the conditions:
- Chronic pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Parkinson’s disease
Note: Here is the full list of qualifying conditions
1body1life offers same-day medical cards. Once you submit your application, you will receive an email in 20-30 minutes. Once approved, you will receive your medical card via email and can purchase medical cannabis immediately from a licensed state dispensary.
- Dosing, titration, and product consumption methods guided by a doctor.
- Save money at dispensaries in Illinois. Medical card holders save up to 41% on dispensary purchases because of reduced taxes. That doesn't include other patient discounts or incentives.
- You can buy and possess more cannabis. Medical cardholders can purchase 2.5 ounces of marijuana every two weeks, and adult recreational users can purchase only one ounce each visit.
- You can grow your own weed.
- Legal protection
- You only have to be 18 and do not require parental consent.
Yes, you can make an appointment or see our doctors “on demand” through telemedicine.
Medical cards are good for 1, 2, or 3 years, depending on which option you select.
- Up to 41% in tax savings
- Medical patients take precedence over adult use.
- Continued guidance from your medical provider
- Patients incentives
Approximately 15 minutes.
Need Help? Chat With A Support Representative Today
Get Your Marijuana Medical Card Today
Looking for A Marijuana Doctor near me?
You came to the right place. Our online medical card service is approved for residents throughout the entire state of Illinois.